Testosterone enanthate Properties
- Melting point:
- 77 º
- Boiling point:
- 463.22°C (rough estimate)
- 1.0562 (rough estimate)
- refractive index
- 1.4700 (estimate)
- storage temp.
- Practically insoluble in water, very soluble in anhydrous ethanol, freely soluble in fatty oils.
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 315-37-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry Reference
- Testosterone enanthate(315-37-7)
- Risk and Safety Statements
- Hazard and Precautionary Statements (GHS)
Testosterone enanthate price More Price(7)
|Manufacturer||Product number||Product description||CAS number||Packaging||Price||Updated||Buy|
|Sigma-Aldrich||T3006||Testosterone enanthate analytical standard||315-37-7||1g||$81.3||2018-11-20||Buy|
|Sigma-Aldrich||1648004||Testosterone enanthate United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Reference Standard||315-37-7||200mg||$467.95||2018-11-20||Buy|
|Cayman Chemical||22546||Testosterone Enanthate ≥98%||315-37-7||1mg||$25||2018-11-19||Buy|
|Cayman Chemical||22546||Testosterone Enanthate ≥98%||315-37-7||5mg||$75||2018-11-19||Buy|
|Sigma-Aldrich||Y0001317||Testosterone enantate for system suitability European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard||315-37-7||y0001317||$179||2018-11-23||Buy|
Testosterone enanthate Chemical Properties,Uses,Production
Indications and UsageTestosterone enanthate is a type of androgen drug, and it is a synthetic compound of testosterone proprionate and testosterone enantate. Its effects are the same as those of testosterone acetate, which include promoting the development of male sex organs and secondary sex characteristics and resisting estrogen. It also has protein assimilating effects, which allow it to help muscle growth and weight gain. Testosterone enanthate can inhibit the pituitary gland and promote sex hormone secretion, thus decreasing the endogenous testosterone secreted by Leydig cells, which achieves the purpose of stopping spermatogenesis.
Testosterone enanthate can be used as a long-term male birth control drug. It is clinically used to treat male hypogonadism and gonadal insufficiency, sex organ hypogenesis, infertility, eunuchism, and cryptorchidism. It can also be used to treat female dysfunctional uterine bleeding, menopausal syndrome, breast cancer and uterine cancer. It can also treat cirrhosis, aplastic anemia, osteoporosis and other consumptive diseases.
Drug MetabolismAfter injection, it creates a blood concentration higher than the physiological level, and then blood concentration decreases rapidly.
Clinical ResearchIn a trial that injected monkeys with testosterone enanthate every week, the monkeys’ sperm cells began experiencing apoptosis in a week, with apoptosis rates peaking in the fifth week. A clinical trial with 308 participants also showed that testosterone enanthate’s birth-control effects are much more effective on Asian men than on Caucasian men, as over 95% of Asian men achieved azoospermia, while only 40-70% of Caucasian men did.
A trial of over 100 volunteers showed that weekly muscle injections of 250mg led to most men developing azoospermia or severe ogliospermia in 10 weeks, and that sperm count could recover after ceasing injection for a certain period of time. If the injection intervals are extended to over 10-12 days, even increasing dosage will not have desired effects. Testosterone enanthate only needs to be injected once a week, which is an advantage over testosterone acetate.
Adverse reactionsLarge dosages or extended use can cause water and sodium retention and edema. Young women may exhibit virilism, with characteristics including deepened voice, hair growth, acne, clitoral hypertrophy, etc. Not to be used by patients with prostatic cancer or pregnant patients. Should be used with caution by patients with prostate hypertrophy and liver and kidney dysfunction. When treating breast cancer, drug usage should be stopped immediately if hypercalcemia is detected.
Chemical PropertiesWhite or yellowish-white, crystalline powder.
UsesTestosterone Enanthate is a derivative of testosterone (T155000), the principal hormone of the testes, produced by the interstitial cells.
Testosterone enanthate Preparation Products And Raw materials
Testosterone enanthate Suppliers
|Shenzhen Sendi Biotechnology Co.Ltd.||0755-23311925 18102838259
|Meihua Biological Technology Co.,Ltd||15175972705
|Hebei Minshang Biotechnology Co., Ltd||+86-13230167943
|Zhenfei Industrial Co. Ltd.||+86 15318988277
|Hebei Chisure Biotechnology Co., Ltd.||+8613292890173
||0311 66567340||[email protected]||CHINA||1019||58|
|Hebei Guanlang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.||+8619930501651
|Cangzhou Wanyou New Material Technology Co.,Ltd||18631714998
|Hebei Guanlang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.||+86-0311-66562153 whatsapp +8615203118427
|Henan DaKen Chemical CO.,LTD.||+86-371-55531817
|Hebei Jiangkai Trading Co., Ltd||0086-17197824289/17197824028
View Lastest Price from Testosterone enanthate manufacturers
|Image||Release date||Product||Price||Min. Order||Purity||Supply Ability||Manufacturer|
|US $1.00 / KG||1G||98%||100KG||career henan chemical co|
|US $10.00 / KG||1KG||99%||10 mt||Hebei Guanlang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
|US $1.00 / kg||1kg||99%||500KG||Hebei Jimi Trading Co., Ltd.|
315-37-7(Testosterone enanthate)Related Search:
- Andro L.A. 200
- Androst-4-en-3-one, 17-[(1-oxoheptyl)oxy]-, (17beta)-
- Androst-4-en-3-one, 17beta-hydroxy-, heptanoate
- component of Androgyn l.a.
- component of Deladumone
- component of Ditate
- component of Mal-O-Fem L.A
- Depo-Testro Med
- Exten test
- Heptanoic acid, ester with testosterone
- Malogen L.A.
- Malogen L.A.200
- [(8R,9S,10R,13S,14S,17S)-10,13-dimethyl-3-oxo-1,2,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,17-dodecahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-yl] heptanoate
- 17b-Hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one enanthate
- 4-Androsten-3-one 17b-enanthate
- Androst-4-en-3-one, 17-[(1-oxoheptyl)oxy]-, (17b)- (9CI)
- Testosterone, heptanoate (6CI, 8CI)
- 17β-Hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one 17-enanthate, 4-Androsten-17β-ol-3-one 17-enanthate, Testosterone 17β-heptanoate
- 3-Oxoandrost-4-en-17β-ol heptanoate
- Enanthic acid testosterone
- enanthic acid [(8R,9S,10R,13S,14S,17S)-3-keto-10,13-dimethyl-1,2,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,17-dodecahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-yl] ester
- 4-Androsten-17β-ol-3-one 17-enanthate
- Testosterone 17β-heptanoate
- Testosterone Enanthate CIII (200 mg)
- Testosterone Enanthate Injection
- Testosterone Enanthate (CIII), BP, EP
- Testosterone Heptanoate-d5
- Factory hot selling Testosterone Enanthate cas315-37-7 CAS NO.315-37-7
- 99% Testosterone Enanthate powder CAS NO.315-37-7
- 99% Testosterone Enanthate powder
- Steroid and Hormone
- Testosterone-d3 Heptanoate
- (8R,9S,10R,13S,14S,17S)-10,13-diMethyl-3-oxo-2,3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17-tetradecahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-yl heptanoate
- Androst-4-en-3-one,17-[(1-oxoheptyl)oxy]-, (17b)-
- Testosterone Enanthat
- Testosterone enanthate Testosterone heptanoate
- Testosterone enantate for system suitability
- Testosterone enantate for peak identification